It’s time for my (semi) weekly round up of book related goodness from around the web (I’m a bit behind, so there may be goodies from last week too). Enjoy!
- David Morrell talks about his new book, MURDER AS A FINE ART, over at The Sirens of Suspense
- At the Horror Writer’s Association, Jonathan Maberry chats with Tonya Hurley, author of GHOSTGIRL and THE BLESSED
- At SF Signal, Christian Schoon guest posts on the inspiration for his upcoming new book, ZENN SCARLETT
- Also at SF Signal, this week’s Mind Meld is all about crowdfunding and what effect it will have on authors and publishers
- Alex Grecian talks about his brand new book, BLACK COUNTRY at Fiction Reboot
- I interviewed the always fun Dana Fredsti, author of PLAGUE TOWN and PLAGUE NATION at SF Signal
- At Fantasy Literature, there’s a great interview with Paul Cornell, author of LONDON FALLING
- I reviewed the Edgar Award winning GONE by Mo Hayder at Crime Fiction Lover
- Scott Lynch (THE LIES OF LOCKE LAMORA) guest posted over at Fantasy Book Critic
- Andrea of Little Red Reviewer interviewed Seth McGregor, the main character of Gillian Philip’s FIREBRAND (don’t miss this interview, it’s a fun one!)
- In May, Fantasy Faction will tackle THE NIGHT CIRCUS by Erin Morgenstern as part of their Fantasy Book Club
- At Terribleminds, Chuck Wendig threw 10 questions at Wesley Chu, author of THE LIVES OF TAO
- Kate Elliott guest posted at Fantasy Cafe as a part of the Women In SF&F Month and you can win the entire SPIRITWALKER trilogy!
- Tiffany Allee interviews Regan Summers, author of DON’T BITE THE MESSENGER
- Read JACK OF COINS by Christopher Rowe at Tor.com
- Read an excerpt of WISP OF A THING by Alex Bledsoe
How about an interview with Adam Christopher, author of EMPIRE STATE and THE AGE ATOMIC?