Here’s all the fun bookish stuff that I’ve gathered from this week! Remember, sometimes I add stuff throughout the day on Friday, so be sure you check back over the weekend too!
- Amanda Bonilla, author of the Shaede Assassin series, is at Stellar Four with a guest post and a giveaway!
- Nightmare Magazine reviews Jonathan Maberry, author of the Joe Ledger series.
- I’m a contributor to this week’s MIND MELD at SF Signal (Books you savor, and books you eat like candy.). How cool is that??
- At Lit Reactor, Keith Rawson asks: Why The F*ck Aren’t You Reading Bonnie Jo Campbell (American Salvage)?
- I reviewed ORDINARY GRACE by William Kent Krueger at Crime Fiction Lover
- Jay Stringer, author of Runaway Town, is on Terribleminds this week (Chuck Wendig’s blog)
- EveryReadThing interviewed Nina Post, author of THE LAST CONDO BOARD OF THE APOCALYPSE
- Last week, I interviewed Peter Higgins, author of Wolfhound Century, and this week, so did The Qwillery!
- At Crime Fiction Lover, I reviewed SKIN by Mo Hayder and talked about 5 of my favorite cozy mystery series!
- So, Amazon bought Goodreads…
- Richard Parker’s new thriller SCARE ME, will be out on April 30th from Exhibit A Books, and they just announced that Wentworth Miller (Prison Break) will be adapting the book for the screen with Relativity Media, who acquired the screen rights!
- You can read THE RUNNING OF THE BULLS, a short story by Harry Turtledove, at Tor.com
- You can read an excerpt of WOLFHOUND CENTURY by Peter Higgins at Orbit Books
And, to send you off into the weekend with a huge case of the creeps, check out the trailer for THE SHINING GIRLS by Lauren Beukes: