In honor of the Scare-a-Thon, I’ve got a copy of Ghost Town by Jason Hawes, Grant Wilson, and Tim Waggoner up for grabs, so check out the book and the giveaway details, and good luck!
About Ghost Town:
WELCOME TO EXETER, THE “MOST HAUNTED TOWN IN AMERICA,” thanks to a deadly flood that unleashed an army of ghosts decades ago. And when ghost trackers Amber, Drew, and Trevor attend a conference during Exeter’s spookiest week of the year, the ghouls grow restless. First, an innocent bookstore worker is mysteriously killed, setting off a string of strange deaths that point to a shadowy spirit known as the Dark Lady.
With a paranormal revolution ensuing, the team must stop the twisted bloodbath. But a past horror involving the death of a former teammate has them spinning faster than a specter in a storm, especially when they learn that it’s his ghost who awakened the Dark Lady. Now, with their lives on the line and the entire town at stake, the three must decide whether to trust the spirit of their old friend or to finally put a stake through his heart.
1. You MUST fill out the form below (lots of chances for extra entries)
2. Giveaway is for 1 copy of Ghost Town to 1 winner.
3. Giveaway is open to US addresses only .
4. Must include a valid email address with your entry (no need to leave it in the comments, just include it when you fill out the rafflecopter form)
5. You must enter on or before 10/12/12
6. Giveaway book courtesy of Gallery Books
7. Please see my Giveaway Policy.