Seconds Away, by Harlan Coben is out on the 18th, so what better way to celebrate than with a giveaway! Courtesy of Penguin Young Readers, I’ve got a copy of Seconds Away, the first book of the series, Shelter, and a Mickey Bolitar tote bag up for grabs, all for one lucky winner. Check out the books and the giveaway details, and good luck!
Mickey Bolitar’s year can’t get much worse. After witnessing his father’s death and sending his mom to rehab, he’s forced to live with his estranged uncle Myron and switch high schools. Fortunately, he’s met a great girl, Ashley, and it seems like things might finally be improving. But then Ashley vanishes. Mickey follows Ashley’s trail into a seedy underworld that reveals that Ashley isn’t who she claimed to be. And neither was Mickey’s father. Soon Mickey learns about a conspiracy so shocking that it leaves him questioning everything about the life he thought he knew.
About Seconds Away:
When tragedy strikes close to home, Mickey Bolitar and his loyal new friends—sharp-witted Ema and the adorkably charming Spoon—find themselves at the center of a terrifying mystery involving the shooting of their friend Rachel. Now, not only does Mickey have to continue his quest to uncover the truth about the Abeona Shelter, the Butcher of Lodz and the mysterious death of his father, he needs to figure out who shot Rachel—no matter what it takes.
Mickey has always been ready to sacrifice everything to help the people he loves. But with danger just seconds away, how can he protect them when he’s not even sure who—or what—he’s protecting them from?
1. You MUST fill out the form below (lots of chances for extra entries)
2. Giveaway is for 1 copy each of Shelter and Seconds Away by Harlan Coben + Totebag to 1 winner.
3. Giveaway is open to US addresses only (no PO boxes).
4. Must include a valid email address with your entry (no need to leave it in the comments, just include it when you fill out the rafflecopter form)
5. You must enter on or before 9/21/12
6. Giveaway books courtesy of Penguin Young Readers
7. Please see my Giveaway Policy.